Transparency, empowerment, and opportunities are what we promote. Join us as we disrupt how analog design is done.
We are a fast-paced company. We challenge our team members to exceed their own expectations and to collaborate with others and bring products to market that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Benefits: We provide competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & more.
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our passionate, mission-driven, tightly-knit Toronto team. As part of the engineering team, you will play a critical role in defining the architectures and implementation of our industry-leading “synthesized analog” products. Leveraging your experience building analog and mixed-signal products you will work with the engineering staff to lead architecture investigation work, design circuits, and execute design and layout reviews.
The Movellus team will be committed to your intellectual, technical, and professional development. Movellus is pushing new boundaries in the industry, therefore you will participate in disruptive product development activities.
Our office is inside the Spaces hub at the Toronto Queen West location surrounded by plenty of startups and amazing people in an open and fun environment. Plenty of tea and coffee, and a great outdoor patio to enjoy on your down time.
- Literature reviews of existing state-of-the-art technology
- Analysis of area/power/performance tradeoffs with an eye to analog-to-synthesized technology migration
- Schematic capture
- Simulation testbench development and maintenance, both pure analog and mixed-signal
- Mixed-signal system modeling experience
- Knowledge of analog layout in planar and fin-FET technologies
- Documentation and presentation of design work
- MAsc or Ph.D in Electrical or Computer engineering with 10+ years of industry design and layout experience
- Multiple design/tapeout/testing cycles
- Knowledge of PLLs, LDOs, Data Converters and SERDES architectures
- Strong desire to automated SPICE test-benches
- Programming experience, ideally in Python.
- Scripting experience in SKILL and Ocean
- Comfortable editing and writing SPICE netlists
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our passionate, mission-driven, tightly-knit Toronto team. As part of the development team, you will play a critical role developing disruptive industry leading technology. You will have a variety of responsibilities and be able to apply your skills and knowledge to design and deliver key new technology that forms the backbone of Movellus IP. The Movellus team will be committed to your intellectual, technical, and professional development.
Our office is inside the Spaces hub at the Toronto Queen West location surrounded by startups and amazing people in an open and fun environment. Plenty of snacks, tea and coffee, and a great outdoor patio to enjoy on your down time.
- Functional verification of RTL-level IP
- Working directly with application engineering to support customer engagements
- Test coverage analysis
- Working with silicon validation team for post-silicon analysis
- Sign-off ownership for IP functionality
- Prioritizing tasks and achieving milestones
- Block-level and system-level Verilog verification in an ASIC environment
- Full-flow verification (RTL, gates, gates with SDF)
- ASIC tapeout experience
- Use of industry standard simulation tools
- Development of ASIC regression suites
- Full-system performance testing
- Python coding and use of version control systems
- Working in a multi-person development team sharing the same codebase, comfortable with industry standard software version control systems
- RTL design
- Design for test (DFT)
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working directly in customer engagements
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
Apply at: email@example.com