Transparency, empowerment, and opportunities are what we promote. Join us as we disrupt how analog design is done.
We are a fast-paced company. We challenge our team members to exceed their own expectations and to collaborate with others and bring products to market that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Benefits: We provide competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & more.
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our passionate, mission-driven, tightly-knit Toronto team. As part of the engineering team, you will play a critical role in defining the architectures and implementation of our industry-leading “synthesized analog” products. Leveraging your experience building analog and mixed-signal products you will work with the engineering staff to lead architecture investigation work, design circuits, and execute design and layout reviews.
The Movellus team will be committed to your intellectual, technical, and professional development. Movellus is pushing new boundaries in the industry, therefore you will participate in disruptive product development activities.
Our office is inside the Spaces hub at the Toronto Queen West location surrounded by plenty of startups and amazing people in an open and fun environment. Plenty of tea and coffee, and a great outdoor patio to enjoy on your down time.
- Literature reviews of existing state-of-the-art technology
- Analysis of area/power/performance tradeoffs with an eye to analog-to-synthesized technology migration
- Schematic capture
- Simulation testbench development and maintenance, both pure analog and mixed-signal
- Mixed-signal system modeling experience
- Knowledge of analog layout in planar and fin-FET technologies
- Documentation and presentation of design work
- MAsc or Ph.D in Electrical or Computer engineering with 10+ years of industry design and layout experience
- Multiple design/tapeout/testing cycles
- Knowledge of PLLs, LDOs, Data Converters and SERDES architectures
- Strong desire to automated SPICE test-benches
- Programming experience, ideally in Python.
- Scripting experience in SKILL and Ocean
- Comfortable editing and writing SPICE netlists
Apply at: email@example.com
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our passionate, mission-driven, tightly-knit Toronto team. As part of the development team, you will play a critical role developing disruptive industry leading technology. You will have a variety of responsibilities and be able to apply your skills and knowledge to design and deliver key new technology that forms the backbone of Movellus IP. The Movellus team will be committed to your intellectual, technical, and professional development.
Our office is inside the Spaces hub at the Toronto Queen West location surrounded by startups and amazing people in an open and fun environment. Plenty of snacks, tea and coffee, and a great outdoor patio to enjoy on your down time.
- RTL design and verification.
- Synthesis and timing closure.
- Working directly with marketing and application engineering to tailor IP solutions to meet market demands.
- Ownership of IP delivery.
- Prioritizing tasks and achieving milestones.
- Supporting application engineering in customer engagements.
- Verilog coding in an ASIC environment.
- Block level RTL design and verification.
- ASIC tapeout experience.
- Use of industry standard simulation and synthesis tools.
- Synthesis and timing closure support to back-end team.
- Development of ASIC regression suites.
- Working in a multi-person development team sharing the same codebase, comfortable with industry standard software version control systems.
- Design for test (DFT).
- Static timing analysis (STA).
- Python coding.
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Working directly in customer engagements.
- Developing BIST engines (built-in self test).
We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of industry experience in developing ASIC quality RTL. A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
Movellus is a well funded, VC backed, growth stage startup that’s headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with offices in Toronto, Canada and San Jose, California. We are a tight-knit, well rounded team of engineers and technologists on a mission to disrupt the semiconductor industry.
We are committed to our entire team’s intellectual and professional development. Come join us on this mission.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org