We are a fast-paced company that promotes transparency, empowerment, and opportunities.
We challenge our team members to exceed their own expectations, to collaborate with others, and bring products to market that
exceed our customers’ expectations. We provide competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and more.
Title: Director, Strategic Marketing
Location: US (San Jose); Hybrid (for now)
Type: Full Time
Travel: Up to 10%
Movellus, an innovator in high-performance silicon design, is seeking a Director of Strategic Marketing to join our team. At Movellus you will be joining a company that is set to revolutionize how high-performance semiconductors are designed with our Intelligent Clock Network™ platform and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry in a highly agile, collaborative, and friendly environment.
As Director of Strategic Marketing you will report to the SVP of Products, Marketing, and Planning, and use your understanding of SOC architectures, customers, business acumen, and superior partnering skills to:
- build a partner ecosystem spanning customers, technology providers, and channel partners
- identify new business opportunities and lead strategic engagements to drive long-term growth
- develop play books for our direct sales and partner organizations to enable continued growth
- Develop and own a Partner Program
- Architect the Movellus Partner Program from the ground up
- Implement the Partner Program to drive both near-term and long-term growth
- Recruit and onboard new partners
- Engage with industry ecosystem and standard bodies to enable customers to rapidly adopt our solutions
- Be the connector across our direct sales and partner organization to drive business opportunities
- Develop and implement value propositions, competitive positioning, and playbooks for (and with) partners
- Develop pricing strategies and licensing models consistent with the partner structure and corporate financial objectives
- Drive long-term growth initiatives - to ensure long-term competitive advantage
- Identify business and innovation opportunities that will inform our product and technology roadmap
- Monitor long-term technology and business trends
- Build market models for use in business case development
- Solicit feedback from customers and partners to identify unmet needs and product enhancements
- Identify and engage with strategically important startups (customer or technology partners)
- Perform market, competitive, and technology analysis in order to develop growth strategies for the business
- Visit direct and indirect customers to establish collaborations and partnership opportunities
- Leverage existing industry relationships to accelerate development of a partner network
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and exhibitions to develop relationships in focused areas
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in the semiconductor industry; exposure to IP, EDA, and foundry partners, and SOC design preferred
- Breadth of understanding of technologies and industry trends at the driving innovation in datacenter, AI, automotive and IOT markets, as well as, chip design, and EDA methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of SOC architectural concepts (experience in SOC design, ideal)
- Excellent understand of financial drivers of a business, and strong financial modelling skills
- Self-starter with critical thinking skills, and ability to think strategically about new business models and creatively sell solutions with our partners
- Experience developing ecosystem and channel partnerships with strong business development and entrepreneurial skillset
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively across executive management, sales, and engineering organizations internally and with partners
- Ability to synthesize information, ask the right questions, formulate insights and creatively connect with partners to identify new business opportunities
- Excellent listening, written communication and presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at senior management levels and ability to distill relevant information for a given audience
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
Desired behaviors for Movellus team members:
At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy the ordinary and shape the extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Passion - We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do
- Curiosity and Perseverance - With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency we encourage curiosity, challenging the status quo, measured risk-taking, and exploring creative problem solving
- Openness - We are all learning and can learn from each other with an open, collaborative environment that encourages unique perspectives
- Respect – We treat each other, our partners, and our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism.
To apply, complete the form below, or forward your resume directly to: email@example.com
Take your career to the next level by working at Movellus! Here we work on innovative solutions based on our internal IP to address the latest and toughest challenges for SOC designs. Unleash your creativity and have a significant impact on the latest new designs. Have the ability to work in multiple disciplines including architecture, RTL, verification, or even backend P&R, and interact with sales, marketing, engineering, post silicon and customer success teams! Craft your career path and have the opportunity to work in different domains while making a significant impact.
- Design engineering experience from RTL to GDS delivery
- Emphasis on RTL Design from specification to verification and sign-off
- Expert in Synthesis, Timing Closure, and design sign-off
- Ability to work with application engineers to support customer engagements
- Ability to work with silicon validation team for post-silicon analysis
- Complete ownership of IP functionality to final design Sign-off
- Experienced SOC leader with 5-7+ year experience
- Motivated, hands-on, independent and effective leader with team spirit
- Working knowledge of SOC designs, and experience with backend P&R closure
- Block-level and system-level Verilog verification in an ASIC environment
- Familiarity with Verilog, UVM, System Verilog and Python
- Full-flow verification (RTL, gates, gates with SDF)
- Working knowledge of Block P&R, CTS, Extraction, Timing Closure, DRC / LVS
- Experience with multiple ASIC tapeout experience in different technology nodes
What are the desired behaviors for Movellus team members?
At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy the ordinary and shape the extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process: Passion, openness, perseverance, and curiosity. We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do. With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency, we encourage curiosity. With open collaboration, we are all learning and can learn from each other. Respect for each other, our partners, and our customers.
To apply, please complete the form below, or forward your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
It is not very often the opportunity comes along to impact the world's most significant AI and SOC projects, but that is exactly what Movellus is doing. We are looking for a customer-facing application engineer who will engage with customers from pre-sales to post-delivery support to ensure successful integration of Movellus’ products. These markets include a variety of data center applications, Edge AI, Networking, FPGA, IoT, and others.
As an Application Engineer, you will:
- Promote Movellus product through pre-sales customer presentations and follow-up discovery conversations
- Work to understand Application needs for the Maestro Intelligent Clock Network
- Delight customers with responsive and professional support, including duplicating customer concerns and interfacing with engineering to develop an efficient solution
- Develop reference collateral to demonstrate the value Movellus’ products bring to customer designs
Required Education and Experience
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (other degrees will be considered with relevant work experience)
- Experience with ASIC design flows including RTL development, synthesis, place-and-route, and physical integration and verification
- 7+ years related work experience as a digital or system designer or IC-related application engineer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with customer-facing ticket and support systems
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Working knowledge of AI architectures
- Working knowledge of Network-on-Chip (NOC) integration
- Working knowledge of Chip interfaces such as Serdes, EIB, BOW, etc
What are the desired behaviors for Movellus team members?
At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process: Passion, openness, perseverance, curiosity.
We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do. With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency, we encourage curiosity. Open collaboration, we are all learning and can learn from each other. Respect for each other, our partners, and our customers.
Must be immediately available to work in the US (Ann Arbor, MI, Austin, TX, or San Jose, CA)
It’s not very often the opportunity comes along to impact the world's most significant AI and SOC projects, but that is exactly what Movellus is doing. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineering Manager who will partner with customers to grow the customer success stories in our key markets. These markets include a variety of High-Performance Computing, Automotive ADAS, Edge AI and Networking applications.
Your role will be to build an effective, highly respected, pre-sales engineering team delivering market-leading engineering solutions recommendations to “Tier 1” customers using Movellus Intelligent Clock Networks. As a part of the leadership team, you must be highly energized and value technical excellence and integrity as key attributes for you and your team.
- Manage a team of engineers understanding customers' real technical needs, creating solutions to critical customer problems, and driving product requirements into marketing & engineering
- Engage and lead the team on Pre-sales technical campaigns from the technical side, working along with Sales and Marketing
- Provide technical understanding to customers in any of these areas: Clock architecture counseling, power optimization, Vmin improvement, Synthesis, Timing Signoff
- Support customer's technical due diligence, and as required perform efficient and persuasive evaluations maximizing the benefits for the customer
- Author application notes, assist customers on evaluation reports, and help provide feedback on the product marketing assets
- Use scripting languages like TCL and Python as needed to achieve successful technology evaluations
- BSEE or BSCS degree required, MSEE or MSCS preferred.
- BSEE or BSCS degree required, MSEE or MSCS preferred.
- 6+ years of experience microelectronics and or semiconductor IP, with experience on AI architectures and a working knowledge of IC front or back-end flows
- Track of record or technical leadership
- Good understanding of Clocking structures, Synthesis, CTS and MSCTS, for GPU, AI, APU and Automotive products.
- Experience in RiscV /ARM processors and SoC Fabrics would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Good problem-solving skills
- Track of record participation on 3+ IC Tape outs
- A strong interest in contributing to customer success with a related technical interest in AI, HPC and Automotive SoC
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Title: Strategic Account Executive
Location: US (San Jose preferred)
Type: Full Time
Travel: Up to 20%
If you are content selling the same IP the same way for designs to be done the same way they always have been, then the Strategic Account Executive position at Movellus is not for you. But if you are an experienced IP salesperson and up to the challenge of enabling new architectures and approaches needed to address the challenges of modern AI, emerging chiplet architectures, and other complex SOCs, then Movellus might just be the place for you. At Movellus you would be joining a company that is set to revolutionize how high-performance semiconductors are designed leveraging our digital IP capabilities ranging from clock generation to data movement with other exciting
technologies still to come, and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be reporting to the VP of Sales, and use your understanding of silicon design, customer needs, and technical and business acumen to drive our sales process and engagements with key customers. You must be highly energized and have a proven track record in Semiconductor IP, EDA, or Design Services and demonstrated experience selling to “Tier 1” companies and finding the next Google or Tesla.
- Must be comfortable in a technical setting and understand Data Center, Automotive, and Edge AI markets and have a working knowledge of semiconductor IP, EDA tools, ASIC, Soc Design services, and the semiconductor manufacturing eco-system
- Proven track record of finding, developing, and growing a customer base and delivering outstanding results. This includes the ability to foster and grow customer relationships throughout all levels of the customer organization to better connect our solutions with the customer's problems/business challenges and ensure alignment for long-term success
- Must possess experience selling technology that enables a new architectural approach, not just trying to out-spec the competition. You can identify and understand customer pain points and leverage products to solve customer problems in new and interesting ways
- Must have the ability to call “high” (Executive and Engineering Management) and help drive multi-million dollar, complex sales campaigns with multiple decision makers and influencers across the customer organization
- Must be able to develop the strategy for Tier 1 semiconductor accounts and manage the interactions of sales, marketing, and engineering in the execution of that strategy
- A track record of successfully managing multiple priorities, working with and managing cross-functional teams, and driving results as evidenced by overachievement of sales goals
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- An engineering background related to semiconductor IP, EDA tools, ASIC, Soc Design services, or the semiconductor manufacturing eco-system
- Proven track record of exceeding sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise licensing agreements
- Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision-makers
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
What are the desired behaviors for Movellus team members? At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy the ordinary and shape the extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process: Passion, openness, perseverance, and curiosity. We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do. With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency, we encourage curiosity. With open collaboration, we are all learning and can learn from each other. Respect for each other, our partners, and our customers.