Movellus solves SoC-level clock distribution challenges in
high performance and ultra low power chips.
The company’s flagship platform, Maestro™ is a clock distribution network platform that delivers chip-level architectural innovations to improve SoC performance while reducing power consumption. All-digital, fully synthesizable clocking solutions achieve quantum leaps in energy efficiency. This accelerates the move to carbon-neutral data centers and enables ultra-low voltage operation for edge AI, IoT devices, and radiation hardened satellites. Founded in 2014, Movellus is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Dr. Mo Faisal
Founder, President and CEO
Prior to founding Movellus, Dr. Faisal held positions at semiconductor companies such as Intel and PMC Sierra. Faisal received his B.S. from the University of Waterloo, and his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Michigan, and holds several patents. Dr. Faisal was named a “Top 20 Entrepreneur” by the University of Michigan Zell Lurie Institute.
Dr. Jeff Fredenburg
Founder and CTO
Dr. Fredenburg provides the technical vision and leadership for Movellus’ products. Fredenburg received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from University of Michigan. He holds eight patents.
VP of Growth
Mr. Raggett is a sales executive with over 30 years of experience in semiconductor IP and EDA. He was VP of Sales at NetSpeed Systems until its acquisition by Intel, VP of Sales at CLK Design Automation, and CEO of Analog Design Automation until its acquisition by Synopsys. He worked at Cadence and Fairchild Semiconductor.
Board of Directors
- Mo Faisal, Board Chairman, Founder and CEO at Movellus
- Ray Stata, Board Director, Chairman and Founder at Analog Devices
- Shahin Hedayat, Board Director, Founder at Candou Ventures
- David Wentzloff, Board Director, CTO at Everactive and Professor at University of Michigan
- David Hartmann, Board Observer, Independent
- Chris Buerger, Board Observer, Intel Capital
- Michael Falcon, Board Observer, In-Q-Tel
- Fred Weber, Former CTO at AMD
- Nader Vasseghi, CEO and Executive Coach at Cnergist
- Mehran Sedigh, VP and GM at Enphase Energy
- Tim Olson, CEO at Deca Technologies
- Emre Onder, Corporate Strategy & Development Consultant at Analog Devices
We are a fast-paced company that promotes transparency, empowerment, and opportunities.
We challenge our team members to exceed their own expectations, to collaborate with others, and bring products to market that
exceed our customers’ expectations. We provide competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and more.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to learn more about Movellus or talk to one of our experts?
Please complete the form below and tell us how we can help!